We deliver to the entire European Union except for Italy, France and Greece.
You can find us in one of our selected retailers. Please check here the closest to you. Otherwise write us an email at email@example.com.
Shipping costs are free of charge. If you need a faster delivery choose the EXPRESS delivery, price: 12€.
We have different partners based on your location, if you have any specific needs please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim at shipping your order as soon as possible, in any case all orders will be shipped within 72 hours from the confirmation. If your order is placed during the weekend or on a holiday, it will be processed on the next business day. Our shipment usually takes around 2-3 working days, it may be exceptions in that case we will inform you. Delivery time is estimated from the time your order is shipped, not when it is placed. When your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for the shipment.
Yes, with an extra cost of 10€ you will have the Express delivery, 1 day delivery time.
Your order is dispatched once you receive an email with shipment information and the tracking number (AWB). If you have not received the shipment confirmation email, please check your spam folder and bin. You can also check your tracking number by login to Mad in Italy and going to your order info.
Once your frame has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email which will include a link to track your order through the courier. If you have a Mad in Italy account you can check your order status, tracking number will be visible once the parcel is shipped.
If you suspect that your parcel is being delayed, or that something went wrong, please send us an email at email@example.com as soon as possible. Mad in Italy is not responsible for any unanticipated delays caused by weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond Mad in Italy’s control. Please be informed that if a parcel has been lost, the courier owns the right to allow up to 3 months from the complaint date before a refund is being made while conducting the investigation.
If you need to modify your shipping or delivery information after your order has been placed, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +39 0439 190 46 80 as soon as possible. Shipping information, including delivery address, cannot be modified once the order has already been shipped.
No you can’t. To ship to multiple addresses please place a separate order for each location.
Orders may not be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
If you would like to make changes to your order after it is placed please contact us immediately at +39 0439 190 46 80 or via email. We will do our best to help you, however, we cannot modify/cancel orders after they’ve been shipped.
From our warehouse in Alano di Piave (Belluno) in Italy.
You can return your frame within 14 days from delivery. Please make your notification within 10 days after delivery. Returns are free of charge and you don’t have to pay for the shipment.
We will change or refund items at these conditions:
- All original packaging must be intact (example: case, cleaning cloth, box, papers...)
- Items must be returned accompanied by a copy of the official documentation (invoice/receipt of purchase).
If your return doesn’t fulfil the basic requirements and it is not in its original condition, we reserve the right to refuse your item(s) and you will be liable for any damage to the product and we reserve the right to charge you with the return postage. Please do not send your return to Mad in Italy’s authorized retailers.
If you requested a refund, we will refund you once we receive back the product. We will inspect and process your return, and if there are any issues we will contact you directly. We ensure you receive your refund as quickly as possible but please note that refund might take up to 14 days. If the package gets lost or is delayed, we may have to withhold the reimbursement until we receive the parcel. You will receive an email once the refund process has been completed. Please note that it may take a while for the refund to appear on your statement.
If you requested a different product (exchange), we will ship you the new product once we receive yours. We will inspect and process your return and if there are any issues we will contact you directly. We ensure you receive what your exchange as quickly as possible but please note that exchanges might be processed within 14 days. If the new item costs less or more than the original item, then you will either receive a refund or a new charge for the difference. If the package gets lost or is delayed, we may have to withhold the new item until we receive the parcel. You will receive an email confirmation when your return has been completed.
For any questions about returns, please get in touch with our customer service via email: email@example.com or via phone: +39 0439 190 46 80 from Monday to Friday, from 8:30-12:30 to 1:30-5:30. To speed up the process make sure to have your order number at hand when contacting us.
We offer 14 calendar days of return policy starting from the day you have received the product. You must notify us during this period at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make your notification within 10 days after delivery. After 14 days you won’t be eligible for a refund or a change of product.
No, we will cover the cost of the return shipment and we will organize the pick up of the parcel.
2. Specify in the subject of the email “RETURN + your order number” and be sure to explain clearly the reason for the return by including in the email if you prefer a different product (specifying which one) or a refund and a picture of your product.
3. Once the return has been approved, you will receive the return label and instructions for the courier via email. We will organize for the courier to pick the package up from your chosen address.
4. Please contact us if for any reason you don’t receive your prepaid shipping label through email. The carrier tracking number can be found on the prepaid shipping label, please make note of this number for your records so you may track the status of your return.
5. Print the prepaid shipping label that you received by email (please note that you need to have access to a printer to be able to print the return label).
6. Prepare the box and attach the label on it. Make sure to include a copy of the order confirmation/invoice in the package. If you are shipping with a different box from the original, please be sure to pack your return well-padded to prevent damage in transit and to avoid incurring any charges.
1. Call us at +39 0439 190 46 80 within 10 days from delivery. Please have your purchase order number at hand when contacting our customer service.
2. Explain clearly the reason for the return and tell us if you prefer a different product (specifying which one) or a refund. We will ask you for a picture of your product.
3. We may reply you back with an email telling if your return is approved or not.
4. Once the return has been approved, you will receive the return label and instructions for the courier via email. We will organize for the courier to pick the package up from your chosen address.
5. Please contact us if for any reason you don’t receive your prepaid shipping label through email. The carrier tracking number can be found on the prepaid shipping label, please make note of this number for your records so you may track the status of your return.
6. Print the prepaid shipping label that you received by email (please note that you need to have access to a printer to be able to print the return label).
7. Prepare the box and attach the label on it. Make sure to include a copy of the order confirmation/invoice in the package. If you are shipping with a different box from the original, please be sure to pack your return well-padded to prevent damage in transit and to avoid incurring any charges.
Please contact our customer service at email@example.com as soon as possible and within 14 days from the delivery. We suggest you to follow our direction for RETURNS. Specify in the subject of the email “WRONG STYLE/DEFECTIVE ITEM + your order number”.
We will try our best to do it as soon as possible, otherwise items returned by mail to the warehouse will be processed within 14 days from receipt. You will receive an email confirmation when your return has been completed.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes you can by following the RETURN instruction. A previously used promotion code cannot be applied to the sale of a different item.
We provide many different payment methods in our E-shop. You may pay with VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, as well as Paypal and Apple Pay. When paying by card you will be asked for the card number, its period of validity and the CVC code.
If you have chosen to pay with credit cards VISA, Mastercard or Maestro, make sure that the information you have provided is correct and that all required fields are properly filled. If you encounter a refusal of your credit card, please check the following:
- Is the card valid? Check the expiration date on the front of the card.
- Does the name of the card match the billing address you have provided?
- Does the card have credit? Contact your bank to make sure the limit is not exceeded.
- Are the three-digit security code (on the back of the card) and the password correct?
If the payment is not successful, we will be exempt from the delivery of the item without prejudice to any other remedies or rights.
Our goal is to add many more payment methods. Please tell us how you prefer to pay and we will work on it!
At this time, we only accept one form of payment per order.
Yes, the final price includes VAT.
Your credit card is charged once you have completed check out. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address with details about your order. Please save this email, as this is your confirmation. If you do not find the “Order Confirmation” email in your inbox, please check your spam folders.
Yes, it is perfectly safe to place an order and make a payment on our website. We support 3D secure check-out and we are in compliance with PCI security standards. All information is encrypted using SSL encryption, which prevents unauthorized access to card details. We do not store any payment data after the transaction has been completed. If you have any concerns about the security of our website please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
An invoice will be attached to your shipping confirmation email and included with your purchase.
To redeem a special offer, enter your promo code during checkout. After entering the offer code, adjustments will be made to eligible orders. Special offers cannot be applied to shipping. Special offers are valid while supplies last. Please see the specific offer details for complete terms and conditions, including expiration date and other exceptions. All orders are subject to verification.
We offer a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of sale. If you made your purchase in store, please contact the retailer where you purchased your frame. If you purchased online at madinitaly.com please contact us at email@example.com. A proof of purchase will be requested as part of the warranty process.
If you find a production defect on your frame during the 2 year warranty period please contact our customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +39 0439 190 46 80 and describe the problem. Our team will ask you for a picture of the product and will inspect your frame. Should any part prove defective in either materials or manufacture, it will be replaced without charge. If your optical frame or sunglasses are not from our website, please get in touch with the optician where you bought your Mad in Italy glasses.
If you purchased your frame from a retailer and need to repair it please find the closest to you from our store locator, or send us an email, we will be happy to help you find someone.
- Scratched lenses, fronts and temples after the initial post production inspection;
- Product broken or damaged intentionally;
- Product broken by accidental damages;
- Product subjected to conditions outside of its intended use.
You can shop our frames in our Mad in Italy e-commerce if you are in the European Union with the exception of Italy, France and Greece. If you are from another country please check our store locator to find the closest Mad in Italy retailer to you. You can also write us an email at email@example.com and we will help you to find a shop.
If you are from European Union (except Italy, France and Greece):
1. Find the product you are interested in and click on the photograph to see the product in full detail. Size, composition, price and availability are shown.
2. Select a product by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button. You can then choose to continue shopping or go directly to the checkout to complete your purchase.
3. In your basket you will find the summary of the product(s) you have chosen. Here you have the option to remove, continue shopping, change quantity or go directly to the checkout. The total price includes VAT and it is shown in the choosen currency (EU, USD, GBP). Shipping is free of charge.
4. The first step of the checkout process is to sign in with your existing account, or you may proceed as a guest and create an account later – if you wish.
5. Please fill in your personal details, including email address, name, last name and address.
6. Select a payment method and proceed. You can choose the express checkout or to pay with a credit card once you have inserted all your details.
7. A summary of your order will be shown. Please make sure all details are correct, that you agree with the Terms & Conditions and that you want to place the order. All good? Click “Place Order” to confirm your order.
8. You will now be redirected to our payment provider website to complete your online purchase with the payment method you selected in step 6. Please ensure that once you have completed the payment information (and confirmed this step), you are redirected back to the MAD IN ITALY website.
9. We will send you an email within a few minutes confirming we have received your order and payment. We advise you to save this email, as this is your order confirmation.
10. Please get in touch with our Customer Service for any assistance regarding your purchase.
An order is completed only after the payment has been processed and you’ve received the order confirmation email. Please note that by placing items in your cart without completing the order, you are not reserving the products and these could be purchased by other users in the meantime. If you’d like to secure the desired product, please complete the order as soon as possible.
If delivery details are missing or are incomplete you will be asked to provide these within 15 days. If we don’t receive the information during this period, we will cancel your order and issue a refund, after which you can place a new order on our website.
Not at this time however, Mad in Italy eyewear is available in select fine eyewear stores and boutiques. Find an authorized retailer here or write us an email.
There are several different reasons why you may not be able to add products to the shopping basket. Our web-shop is currently only available in Europe Union countries with the exception of Italy, France and Greece. Other countries will follow in future. If a frame is currently not in stock it can unfortunately not be pre-ordered. There is a possibility to send us a delivery request and we will let you know when the frame is available again.
If you are unsure what model you should order or need support choosing a frame, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +39 0439 190 46 80 and our team will be happy to assist.
Sorry, but we do not. You will need to take our eyeglasses to a qualified optometrist to be fitted with corresponding prescription. If you want you can go to one of our selected retailers please find them here. Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance with this. We also sell Sunglasses that include all the lenses-filters, produced according to the European Community top quality standards.
Please note that orders are processed and shipped from Monday to Friday. We aim at shipping your order as soon as possible in any case all orders will be shipped within 72 hours from the confirmation. If your order is placed during the weekend or on a holiday, it will be processed on the next business day. Our shipment usually takes around 2-3 working days.
If you’d like to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible and before receiving the second email that contains the shipping confirmation. If you’d like to cancel it after that, you can ask for a refund. For more information about refunds and changes please read our Return FAQs.
To purchase eyeglasses or sunglasses in multiples (quantities greater than 10), send us an email to email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help.
If you need any help with amending or cancelling your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolutely. Sign up for our newsletter to be updated on Mad in Italy product news, promotions, events and more.
The products are the same although styles in stores may vary.
We can only guarantee the authenticity of Mad in Italy products purchased through madinitaly.com or our authorized retailers. We cannot guarantee the authenticity of items purchased from individuals or through unauthorized sales channels (eBay, Amazon, etc.). Items purchased from individuals or unauthorized sales channels will not be covered by our warranty.
Items usually look the same, however, computer monitors may vary, so the colors on your screen may appear slightly different than the actual product. Please be aware that the mirror effect in some of our Mad in Italy Up frames is iridescent and changes from different points of view. On Mad in Italy UP mirrored frames the color description describes the main tonality of the mask used to make the front face. Also, patterns in some metal frames are custom and unique to each finished product. If you have any doubt don’t hesitate to reach out to us, we can always show you the frame during a video call.
We cannot offer customized lenses or frames with prescription through madinitaly.com, however, many of our authorized retailers will be glad to assist you with prescription lenses and/or changing the lens colors on sunglasses where possible. Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance with this.
No, we do not sell our optical collection with prescription. It is important to visit your optician in person to ensure the correct fit and lens for you. If you need a particular prescription please contact us before ordering. Please visit our locator to find an authorized retailer to assist you.
Eyewear is sized in millimeters and is measured as follows: lens width, bridge size, temple length.
It is possible to have your glasses adjusted to your face at a Mad in Italy retail optician. To find the Mad in Italy optician nearest to you please visit our locator or write us an email to email@example.com.
To ensure long-term satisfaction with your purchase, please take note of the following instructions for the care and use of glasses.
To maintain the perfect look of your Mad in Italy frames, you should clean them completely and regularly using the accompanying Mad in Italy cleaning cloth or glove or a similar gentle microfiber cleaning cloth. Use only water to remove stains or dirt from frames. In the case of stronger dirt stains or make up caught in the pores of the material, then please use the microfiber cloth with water and a mild soap to clean the area.
Frames affected by persistent stains due to intensive heavy use or other factors may be cleaned in an ultrasonic bath if absolutely necessary in this case you may ask your optician if he can do it. It is not recommended to use solvents or any other alcohol based cleaning agents for cleaning frames, because these can damage the surface and silicone parts as well as the lenses.
The instruction to take care of Mad in Italy frame are valid for Mad in Italy Up frames too, however we remember you that using harsh detergent, solvents or any other alcohol based cleaning agents for cleaning is strongly discouraged as this can attack and damage the coating, the silicon and the plastic as well as the lens itself.
Pay attention to strong fluctuation of temperature, especially heat, they might damage nylon parts.
Regular cleaning of the frame prevents the formation of any corrosive substances that in some circumstances could affect the frame’s surface and the appearance of the glasses.
The plastic lenses used in our sunglasses conform to the major international safety provisions for UV rays. Enclosed in your Mad in Italy sunglasses packaging there is a specific information about the filter category of your lenses. Moreover the lens category number is printed inside one temple of the sunglasses. The below table details the different levels of tinted lenses and which light conditions they are suitable for (according to DIN EN ISO 12312-1:2015-12):
- CAT 0, clear to subtle tint (<20%), weak protection against sunlight;
- CAT 1, light tint (20-57%), protection against mild sunlight on overcast days;
- CAT 2, medium tint (57-82%), protection against medium to strong sunlight, normal glare protection in moderate conditions;
- CAT 3, dark tint (82-92%), protection against strong sunlight, on water surfaces, the beach, mountain regions and regions with stronger light conditions;
- CAT 4, very dark tint (92-97%), protection against extremely sharp sunlight, in alpine regions and glaciers. Not suitable for driving.
All lenses are unsuitable for looking directly into the sun or driving at night.
If your glasses are fitted with polarized lenses for extended anti-glare protection, please remember that the visibility of LCD displays (for example on your mobile phone, laptop, motor vehicle or airplane instrument panels) may be impaired.
Lens care instruction: We recommend using the accompanying Mad in Italy cleaning cloth or a similar, gentle microfiber cleaning cloth. You remove lipids and moisture without smearing. To remove stronger dirt stains you may use a lens cleaning spray without alcohol. Please moisten the cleaning cloth with the spray and gently wipe the lenses.
No, you can still make a purchase in the Mad in Italy E-Shop as a guest. The difference being that you do have the option to save all the data into an account for the future and even check the tracking number of your order.
Navigate to the main landing page on our site. In the top right header navigation click the icon “account”. A new page will open, select the option “Create one”. Fill up the information. Note that you can also create a new customer account when placing an order.
Please check that you have entered the correct email address and password. Still not working? Click on “Forgot password” and enter the email address you provided when you registered your account. A link will be sent shortly to your email, which you should click on to reset your password. Link not received? Please check your inbox, spam or trash folders.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.